Fire Creek Clay LLC brings honesty and integrity to Ceramic Art Tile and Pottery while helping customers create a nature inspired living space.
Fire Creek creates premium, highly detailed, hand carved ceramic art tile and pottery that ignites the wonder of nature and encourages curiosity of the natural world. My artwork brings the joy and the serenity of the wild into the home. Attention to fine detail begins with the hand carving and ends with the finished piece.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Fire Creek tiles durable? Yes. Every tile is stoneware clay and fire to a high temperature for beauty and durability. Fire Creek tiles are suitable for kitchen backsplashes, fireplace surrounds and bathroom tile.
- Will the glaze withstand wear? Tile is very functional, but different glazes do fit better for different purposes. Fire Creek uses both gloss and matte glazes, and they are suitable for both back splashes, bathrooms and fireplace surrounds but are not recommended for floor tiles. Fire Creek offers several glazes to compliment any decor.
- How do I know if I will like the color of the glaze? I want to make sure that you will be completely happy with your purchase. I recommend that you order one square foot of tile in the glaze of your choice prior to the purchase of a large order. This will allow you to see the variances of glaze in each tile. Though I do my best to represent the true color of each glaze we offer, it can be difficult to capture the subtleties of each glaze on camera. Also, be aware that depending on the design of the tile, the glaze can vary even from the sample tile due to the way the glaze breaks over the detail of the tile.
Learn more about Fire Creek Tile and what to expect after you order. If you can’t find it here get in contact with us!
Fire Creek Art Tiles are custom made for you.
- How do I order tiles for my project? Fire Creek is here to give you the personalized tile install that you are looking for. Measure your space and determine what size tile and how much tile you will need. I hand craft every tile just for you, so please allow 6-8 weeks delivery. Installation of the tiles is deemed acceptance of the product. Timing on order delivery can change depending on how many orders are being processed at the time. I can give you a more accurate time frame before the purchase, expect anywhere from up to 6 weeks. If you are looking for an accent piece, check out the shop.
- How do I pay for my purchase? It is easy to pay for your purchase through our shop. Fire Creek Clay accepts payment through invoice via Square and credit cards on the website. If you live in the local area, Fire Creek Clay is happy to take cash or check upon delivery.
- How will my tile arrive? At Fire Creek, I pack my tiles carefully. I ship using Priority Mail via USPS. If you live locally, I can arrange for you to pick up your order at the studio.
- What do I do after I receive my order? I recommend using an installer that is familiar with working with handmade tiles, but you can install handmade tile yourself. I make each tile by hand. Tile will vary slightly in size, shape and color of the glaze. This makes handmade tile unique and beautiful. Using a larger grout line will help navigate the differences in handmade tile compared to commercial tile. Please layout and inspect each tile prior to installation. Broken tiles? Please send a photo of the broken tile and box. Fire Creek is happy to replace any tile broken by mishandling during shipping.