Terms and Conditions
- All orders are hand crafted by the artist of Fire Creek Clay; orders can take 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Acknowledge that Fire Creek is a one woman owned business. Sometime events outside of my control can occur and delay delivery time (ie. power outages, weather, kiln malfunctions, illness etc.) I will do my best to communicate with you should such an event arise.
- Fire Creek Clay reserves the right to cancel and fully refund any order.
- Full payment is due at the upon completion of order.
- To cancel an order, please contact Fire Creek as soon as possible.
- Inspect your order upon arrival thoroughly. Please contact Fire Creek immediately should tile be defective or damaged during shipment. Fire Creek is happy to refund or replace damaged tile.
- Installation of Fire Creek tiles deems acceptance of the product. No returns can be made after Fire Creek tiles have been installed.
- Fire Creek ships all orders via USPS Priority Mail. Should you require a different method of shipment, please contact Fire Creek.
- Fire Creek Clay is not liable for any costs associated with the repair or replacement of tiles. Including removal, installation, or re-installation.